Highlights of the Tour
Himachal Pradesh has several hill resorts, pilgrimage centers, wildlife and adventure sports' destinations. The high hills of Himalayas attract travelers from all over the world. We have special travel packages in collaboration with the leading Holiday Resorts and Hill Resorts so that you may relax and enjoy a wonderful holiday in Himachal Pradesh..
- 05 nights / 06 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by car as per tour itinerary only.
- Fuel cost, driver allowance, toll & parking charges
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide and entrance fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc is to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel prices, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST as per the current rate.
- Only local tourist vehicles are permitted to Rohtang pass as per the rules, Guests will have to manage on their own.
- Rohtang Pass will remain closed for general tourists every Tuesday .
- AC will not operate inside the cab in hilly areas.
- Above rates are not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per individual hotel policy.
Day 1: Delhi / Chandigarh to Manali
After you arrive in Delhi / Chandigarh, you will be assisted with your transfer to Manali (250 kms. / 8 hour drive). Check in to your hotel. Enjoy a nice dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 2: Manali Local Sightseeing
Highlights: Jagatsukh Naggar Art Gallery, Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht village, Rohtang pass
After breakfast, visit Jagatsukh Naggar Art Gallery, Hadimba Devi Temple and the Tibetan Monastery. Then proceed to Vashisht village, just outside Manali, across the river Beas, known for its hot sulphur springs whose water is said to have curative properties. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. You have the rest of the day free. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 03: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Highlights: Excursion of Rohtang Pass
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Rohtang Pass (3,978 meters high), located 51 km from Manali. For centuries, Rohtang Pass was the gateway to the trading routes that led to Lahaul, Ladakh and Central Asia. From the crest of the pass, one can take in a sweeping panorama of mountain ranges, pinnacles, precipitous cliffs, ridges, huge glaciers, moraines and deep ravines. Return to your hotel in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Manali to Shimla
After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed for Shimla by road (9 hour drive). Upon reaching, check in to your hotel. You may spend the evening at leisure. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 5: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Highlights: Kufri valley, Mall road , Kalaba devi temple , Jakhu temple, Hanuman temple.
This morning, after breakfast you will be driven to Kufri Valley ‑ located 16 kms from Shimla, it commands a panoramic view of the majestic Himalayas. You have the rest of the day free to explore Shimla's famous Mall Road. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 6: Shimla to Delhi / Chandigarh
After breakfast, you will be assisted with your transfer to Delhi (250 kms / 5 hour drive) or Chandigarh. After reaching Delhi / Chandigarh proceed on your onward journey.
Type of Hotels
||No. of Nights
||Quality Inn Himdev
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
|No. of Pax